- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef.
- 1 egg.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs.
- 1/3 cup ketchup.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker
crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly
greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly
greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup.
Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.