Easy Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 1 Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix (1 pound 1.5 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 36 Hershey's Kisses milk chocolates, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In bowl stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press 1 milk chocolate candy in center of each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Store cookies in tightly covered container.