To modify your assembly file to save your standard parts under your project folder instead of the default location:
1. Run SolidWorks
2. In the Library OPEN the Toolbox (If it doesn’t open under Tools/Add ins activate it)
3. Choose the Parts Standard you are going to use and right click in the folder area.
4. Select Configure, then select the Settings Tab in the Configure Data Window
5. Select the Create Parts Radio Button
6. Designate the folder where you want to save your parts.
Plan on doing this every time you start a new assembly.