To modify your project file to save your standard parts under your project folder instead of the default location:
1. Run Inventor
2. Set up your project file (.ipj) in the usual manner
3. From Windows Explorer, create a new folder in your assignment folder called Standard_Parts
4. Back in Inventor (with no files yet open), go to File/Projects
5. Click the plus sign next to Folder Options (to expose the folders below)
6. Right-click on Content Center Files and choose Edit
7. Browse to or Paste in the address of your Standard_Parts folder (V:\MEC\1011\Fall_05\AssignmentX\TXA\Your_Name\Standard_Parts).